Surely you have used a few pickup lines, but how about using some thing say more 'techie' and 'geeky' at a computer convention or at the linux bar? Here's a few of the best we assembled up to get you started.
1. How about we go home and you handle my exception?
2. Nice hard drive!
3. Computer guys have skilled fingers if you know what I mean
4. No, that’s not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
5. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open? (corny!)
6. With my IQ and your body we could begin a race of genetic superchildren to conquer the earth.
7. My ‘up-time’ is better than BSD (we love this.. but aren't Sparc's better?)
8. Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel
9. Is that an iPod mini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me
10. Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I’ll give you sudo access
11. You must've been made by Intel to be that hot! > Read more